PHARMAnews. Nitrosamines: Lessons learnt from sartan medicines
Nitrosamines: Lessons learnt from sartan medicines
The recommendations include:
- developing additional guidance on:
- the roles and responsibilities of companies involved in the manufacture of medicines;
- controlling impurities;
- good manufacturing practice (GMP);
- sampling and testing.
- improving communication with patients and healthcare professionals;
- expanding cooperation with international partners;
- further developing information technology systems.
These recommendations apply to all medicines.