BRITISH PHARMACOPEIA 2019
Valid January 2019 COMPLETE PACKAGE Hardback, Single-user online access, Single-user download
The BP 2019 supersedes the BP 2018 and becomes legally effective on 1 January 2019. This edition incorporates new monographs from both the BP and Ph. Eur. along with a significant number of revised monographs.
- 27 new BP monographs, 39 new Ph. Eur. monographs
- 117 amended BP monographs
- Four new monographs for unlicensed formulations and two new monographs for herbal preparations
- Two new monographs for biological medicines
- One new and six amended BP Veterinary monographs
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 9th Edition and Supplements 9.1 to 9.5 included
- Three in-year online and offline download product updates to integrate the Ph. Eur. Supplements 9.6, 9.7 and 9.Updated annually, the British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is the only comprehensive collection of authoritative official standards for UK pharmaceutical substances and medicinal products.
It includes approximately 4,000 monographs which are legally enforced by the Human Medicines Regulations 2012. Where a BP monograph exists, medicinal products or active pharmaceutical ingredients sold or supplied in the UK must comply with the relevant monograph.All monographs and requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) are reproduced in the BP, making the BP a convenient and fully comprehensive set of standards that can be used across Europe and beyond
key customer groups
The BP is a must have for suppliers and sellers of active pharmaceutical ingredients and medicinal products in the UK. For corporate pharmaceutical organisations to develop high-quality medicinal products in compliance with regulations, the BP 2019 features a variety of important monograph updates providing users with the information they need to maintain compliance. This helps mitigate against any issues supplying or selling products later on.
Key corporate customers include: Pharmaceutical researchers and manufacturers, chemists, biotechnologists, quality assurance and quality controls inspectors, laboratory technicians and regulatory bodies.
Flexible options for single and multiple users are available for the BP Online.
Specialist researchers and lecturers in the field of pharmacy, biological science, biochemistry and pharmaceutical science can use the BP for research into medicinal products using the most up-to-date monographs.
Flexible options and discounts are available for our academic customers.