Rapid advancements in cardiac electrophysiology require
today’s health care scientists and practitioners to stay up to date with
new information both at the bench and at the bedside. The fully revised 7th Edition of Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside,
by Drs. Douglas Zipes, Jose Jalife, and William Stevenson, provides the
comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage you need, including the underlying basic science and the latest clinical advances in the field.
By Douglas P. Zipes,
MD, MAAC, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus Professor of Medicine,
Pharmacology, and Toxicology, Emeritus Director, Division of Cardiology
and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of
Medicine, Indianapolis, IN; Jose Jalife, MD, Cyrus and
Jane Farrehi Professor of Cardiovascular Research,Professor of Internal
Medicine, Professor of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University
of Michigan Medical School; Co-Director, University of Michigan Center
for Arrhythmia Research, Ann Arbor, Michigan
and William Gregory Stevenson
New to this edition|
- All chapters have been significantly revised and updated by global leaders in the field, including 19 new chapters covering both basic and clinical topics.
- New topics include advances in basic science as well
as recent clinical technology, such as leadless pacemakers; catheter
ablation as a new class I recommendation for atrial fibrillation after
failed medical therapy; current cardiac drugs and techniques; and a new
video library covering topics that range from basic mapping (for the
researcher) to clinical use (implantations).
- Each chapter is packed with the latest information necessary for optimal basic research as well as patient care, and additional figures, tables, and videos are readily available online.
- New editor William G. Stevenson, highly regarded in the EP community, brings a fresh perspective to this award-winning text.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows
you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video
updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of