Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients 9th edition
The Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients is internationally recognised as the world’s most authoritative source of information on pharmaceutical excipients. It provides you with a one stop resource when researching an excipient for use.
The 400+ monographs are also thoroughly cross referenced and indexed to allow their identification by chemical, non proprietary or trade names.
Extensive content updates in the new edition include:
- Over 420 fully referenced excipient monographs, many including IR, Raman, and NIR spectra
- 13 new monographs including several amino acids and hydrated silicon dioxide
- 250 existing monographs reviewed
- New chapters include excipient selection for orally inhaled and injectable formulations
Order your copy today and:
- Get the full picture on excipients - all the information you need on the physical properties of excipients
- Save research time - each monograph contains everything you need to ensure the correct excipient is selected
- Ease of use - monographs are thoroughly cross-referenced and indexed so that excipients can easily be identified by either a chemical, a non-proprietary or a trade name
- Get up to speed quickly on unfamiliar areas with educational chapters on topics such as the characteristics of excipients in formulations