Pocket Pediatrics 3rd edition
Ideal for medical students, interns and residents, the latest edition of
this portable quick-reference—part of the popular Pocket Medicine
series, prepared by residents and attending physicians—has been updated
with new contributors and information on pediatric disorders and
problems encountered in any clinical situation, including the ICU. The
book is heavy on bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, and the small
size means it can fit snugly in anyone’s white coat pocket!
- Features a four-color insert chapter packed with dermatological images.
- Incorporates new contributors from the University of Rochester and new information and theoretical developments in the field.
- Written in a concise, to-the-point style, which makes for easy absorption of material.
- Bulleted format makes a perfect quick reference covering a comprehensive spectrum of everyday pediatric illnesses.
- Handy for getting ready for pediatric board exams, too!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.