Nutrition Society Textbook Set, 3rd Edition
The Nutrition Society Textbook Series
Now available in a discounted bundle, buy together and save over 45%!
Widely adopted in courses throughout the world, the prestigious Nutrition Society Textbook Series provides students with both specific scientific information and appropriate content. These ground-breaking titles:
- Provide students with the required scientific basics of nutrition in the context of a systems and health approach
- Enable teachers and students to explore the core principles of nutrition, to apply these throughout their training, and to foster critical thinking at all times
- Are fully peer reviewed, to ensure completeness and clarity of content, as well as to ensure that each book takes a global perspective.
Series Editor Professor Susan Lanham-New, Head of the Department, Nutritional Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK.
This set includes:
- Introduction to Human Nutrition, 3rd Edition (978-1-119-47697-9)
- Public Health Nutrition, 2nd Edition (978-1-118-66097-3)
- Nutrition Research Methodologies (978-1-118-55467-8)
- Clinical Nutrition, 2nd Edition (978-1-4051-6810-6)
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition (978-1-4443-3468-5)
- Nutrition and Metabolism, 2nd Edition (978-1-4051-6808-3)